The GST Cloud system consists of two modules:
• Mobile application for employees;
• Company office for administration.
What purposes does it achieve?
1. Automatic registration of all items which require sealing;
2. Fixation of the location of all installed and removed security seals;
3. Photo fixation of the newly installed security seal to prevent manipulation with "preset";
4. Generating a route list for employees, who perform sealing;
5. Automatic identification of the security seal number;
6. A convenient tool for managing the items' database and monitoring the employees.
Functional for the employee
1. Access to the GST Cloud application using personal account;
2. List of items which require sealing;
3. Ability to add new items;
4. History of completed sealing tasks;
5. Sealing, removing the security seal;
6. Fixation of damaged seals with automatic sending the data to GST experts;
7. Ability to submit a request to the technical support.
Functional of administration
1. Database of all sealed items;
2. Managing the access to the GST Cloud mobile application;
3. History of each employee's actions;
4. Automatic notification of items, which require resealing;
5. Generating a route list for employees, who perform sealing;
6. Dashboard with the employees' requests to the technical support.
1. E-mail notification about the expired seals;
2. Presentation of users activity on Google Maps;
3. Push notifications to employees within the GST Cloud mobile application.